Can't get in to fights

The Bookman
The Bookman Posts: 54
I have just gone to get in to Deadpool's daily event and can select the first battle, choose my heros and then hit fight.... And that is where it gets stuck. I just get the symbols coming out of the middle of the screen like it is loading and nothing else. Can't go back, can't get forward. Can only kill the app and try again.

This happens on both my phone and pad (both android. Phone is lollipop and pad is kitkat).

Tried other events now... Like the current Deadpool vs mpq event.. Same thing, just stuck.

And I have the same thing in the divine versus event that I have been playing.

Can't get in to any fight in any event after I have chosen my team. And the only way out is to kill the app completely.

Help, please!

The Bookman

Comments

• Magic007
    Magic007 Posts: 7
    yeh I get the same thing. I just posted about it too. I'm on PC.
  • Jorit
    Jorit Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Posted about it yesterday and created a ticket. Haven't heard anything.
  • The Bookman
    Let's hope they resolve it quickly.... I was well placed in my events but with every minute that slips by my ranking will be slipping.

Which begs the question of how they sort that out for affected users.
  • Magic007
    Let's hope they resolve it quickly.... I was well placed in my events but with every minute that slips by my ranking will be slipping.

Which begs the question of how they sort that out for affected users.
    I was wondering that too. Don't mind missing the daily supply, but the daily deadpool isn't looking good atm.
  • The Bookman
    Magic007 wrote:
    I was wondering that too. Don't mind missing the daily supply, but the daily deadpool isn't looking good atm.

Now that is a worrying thought ... I usually get my daily login reward after I have completed my first battle in any one day. If I can't get in to a battle will I lose my progress for daily login rewards ...

As you can see from the screenshot of my phone on this link -- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9dIKt6nChn-WEU0Ymw1LUpVaWs/view?usp=sharing -- today was day 117 .... and I would be most annoyed to lose that progress.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Magic007 wrote:

Now that is a worrying thought ... I usually get my daily login reward after I have completed my first battle in any one day. If I can't get in to a battle will I lose my progress for daily login rewards ...

As you can see from the screenshot of my phone on this link -- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9dIKt6nChn-WEU0Ymw1LUpVaWs/view?usp=sharing -- today was day 117 .... and I would be most annoyed to lose that progress.

You do not lose progress, it will pick up where it left off the next time you play. They do not penalize you for taking time off. (whether you want to or not)
  • The Bookman
    Malcrof wrote:
    You do not lose progress, it will pick up where it left off the next time you play. They do not penalize you for taking time off. (whether you want to or not)

Phew... That's a relief ☺
  • The Bookman
    I am back in the game.... Others with this issue may want to try to get in again
  • Magic007
    I am back in the game.... Others with this issue may want to try to get in again
    Yup im in too. Don't know if it was just a coincidence but I got rewards from an event. Don't know if that "reset" something.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    ugh, get back out, i want #1 in Deadpool vs MPQ!
  • This has been happening to me tonight for the past 3 hours or so on my Samsung Galaxy tablet. It affects matches in all open events, just the same as the OP. Hopefully I can reconnect up again quickly? Just glad it's not mid-season.

Edit: it's now been 12 hours or so, and still can't start a match. If I miss that green Thor cover, I'm not going to be pleased.

Edit 2: I've tried to a). reboot my tablet, b). force close & re-open MPQ, c). uninstalling & reinstalling MPQ. When I reinstalled it, I was able to play through a few of the prologue missions no problem, but once I reconnected with my FB save, the same problem returned.
  • Im having the same problem, since yesterday icon_e_sad.gif... how long does it take to get fixed.. dont wanna lose the covers from today!!!
  • This has been happening to me tonight for the past 3 hours or so on my Samsung Galaxy tablet. It affects matches in all open events, just the same as the OP. Hopefully I can reconnect up again quickly? Just glad it's not mid-season.

Edit: it's now been 12 hours or so, and still can't start a match. If I miss that green Thor cover, I'm not going to be pleased.

Edit 2: I've tried to a). reboot my tablet, b). force close & re-open MPQ, c). uninstalling & reinstalling MPQ. When I reinstalled it, I was able to play through a few of the prologue missions no problem, but once I reconnected with my FB save, the same problem returned.

Garbageman .. any luck? i have the same problem!!! it sucks

So far, no I still can't start a match. I did, however, get a reply back from customer support an hour or so ago asking for more details about the issue, so at least they're aware of it now in my case. I would suggest putting in a support ticket if you haven't already.

So far, no I still can't start a match. I did, however, get a reply back from customer support an hour or so ago asking for more details about the issue, so at least they're aware of it now in my case. I would suggest putting in a support ticket if you haven't already.

Yup... i sent them the problem issue... hope it gets fixed... its been like 14 hours now

Yup... i sent them the problem issue... hope it gets fixed... its been like 14 hours now

Well over 28 hours for me at this point. Looks like I'm going to lose that green Thor cover, since the new Deadpool Daily starts in about 5 hours. If I'm still unable to play tomorrow, I'm likely going to get kicked out of my alliance (a top 100 alliance at that) for not keeping up.
  • Me 2!!! Damn!! Couldnt get the bullseye cover nor the Thor one... And cant help my alliance!! Fix this please !!
    24hours now
  • Me 2!!! Damn!! Couldnt get the bullseye cover nor the Thor one... And cant help my alliance!! Fix this please !!
    24hours now

You should try again if you haven't in a while - I just got back in! Now who do we have to shakedown in order to get the rewards we missed out on?
  • Bennythewhip
    Bennythewhip Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Same issue. App freezes when I select fight. I am hearing several people facing the same issue. Is there a workaround for the issue?
  • This. Is. Annoying.
    Can't get into any fights - same thing, I get as far as picking my team, hit fight and then nothing....just the loading images.... And now I'm missing do the nefarious foes where I was doing pretty good and aiming to kick some butt to get several Falcon covers....
    And can't so any deadpool....
    Great.