White Knights Needs You!--20/20(recruitment close)

Options
furygunner
furygunner Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
edited August 2018 in MPQ Alliances
20/20

White Knights looking for 1 daily player for the Season to make it 20/20
We hope to make you permanent so check out the team stats see if it fits you as we just had one that left after couple of days..(prob due to not as competitive as he hoped)

Badly need someone with decent/good covers to help us(say at least a 3 star maxed char? And couple over lvl 100 3star?)

We hope you participate daily for at least the deadpool reward and also try your best for PvP.(if you can get in top 100 that would be cool, else, just try your best will do)

Season XVII ranked 353 now in Alliance..(so may not be suitable for hardcore players...)

Min requirement

-- participate daily for deadpool events

-- hit 2000 for season and help boost alliance pts when called upon in pvp and for going for new character

We are aiming top 200 by next season..

You can check our alliance under private "White Knights" .
my handle is fury-gunner
line id: andyteyu (do add me if faster response required)

Ps:let me know ur handle, and try to click join, will click accept member once I see pm from you .thanks!

If keen ps PM me here or in line. Thanks!

Comments

• furygunner
    Options
    Looking for one to start season in24 hrs time.. Keen ps PM me and let me know ur current handle ps with what u have and gotten(rank)in previous Season.thanks!
  • furygunner
    Options
    Looking for 2 to help in Ultron..Please PM me if you are keen to battle Ultron
  • Unknown
    Options
    furygunner wrote:
    Looking for 2 to help in Ultron..Please PM me if you are keen to battle Ultron

Can't PM you atm.
    Would really like to join you. In 3* transmission-land. Very actice, but less so last weeks due to inative alliance. Did 5,5k this season in PVP, could have done more if necessary. Can regularly hit top 50 in PVE.
    Really motivated to do well in Ultron this time, was held back by alliance last time, when they focused on PVE.

Ingame name akromion, you can see my rooster in Venom Team.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey my name is Kacei and I'm an avid player, specially in the PVE, I play PVP, but kinda lax off when i get the first reward of Hero points...I'm dedicated to kicking Ultron's a**...my last alliance, had flakes...I would work my butt off to get every last reward, especially since rumors are floating around about Ant-Man being the cover for this event...I have 48 characters...mostly 3's and working on getting them iso'd up....I'm a nanny, so I'm always at home and I play this about every other hour...So I'm dedicated, because this game is fun..I see people trash it, but it's a game, you're supposed to have fun...Hit me up...I actually found the alliance and just clicked join, and I'm just waiting your approval...I go by WonderKace in the game....can't wait...hopefully this run's smoother than last time...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi, Im interested. IGN: SingleVertex
    Cant pm because I just joined the forum. Thanks.
  • furygunner
    Options
    1 slot open for daily players..=D
  • furygunner
    Options
    line id: andyteyu (do add me if faster response required)
  • Poodlec
    Poodlec Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    Hi guys ! I'm a daily player and interested to join your alliance ! IGN same as here and i'm sending a request. icon_e_smile.gif
  • furygunner
    Options
    one slot open again...ps PM me if keen to join..

warning: some of us got good covers but are not tat active currently due to work/life/outside commitments.. tats e reason we are ranked 353 now..=x
  • furygunner
    Options
    We need one more before season ends..anyone keen to join can check the alliance n pm me via line
  • SaltyDayv
    Options
    Hi, i play everyday. I have a decent roster. I am interested in joining. My alliance is not avtive enough for me. My current stats are:

Season score: 5386
    Simulator: 1700
    Deadpool vs mpq: 1030 currently

I am currently in altlantis. My name is saltydayv. Please contact me at dave_losey@yahoo.com. thank you for your consideration.
  • Jcembrey11
    Jcembrey11 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I wanna contribute for the thanos thing then peace out. I have 5 5stars and a ton of 4s. None champed yet but all my 3 stars are champed. I can play a ton. 
  • MaTThZero
    MaTThZero Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Im looking for a permanent spot in a active alliance.

I have started playing when game first appeared but i took a loong break when 4* were beeing introduced so my rooster is made out of mostly 3* with a few initial 4*.

I have been back for a week or so and caught up with all the new systems introduced for championing and stuff so now i wanna start progressing in events.
  • furygunner
    edited August 2018
    Options
    We got  a slot open, anybody wish to join a casual  team?
    Search White Knights under private alliance, I will be checking regularly and will accept you if you fit the bill below.

You should have max all your 3 stars and afew 4 stars champ as min requirement as this helps in boss battles.

Our expectations:
    1)   Daily play is a must(or let us know if there are something else going on in real life so we excuse u)
    Deadpool daily is enough to constitute daily play
    2)   Full commitment to boss events (Galactus events etc.).
    3)   Communication within the game chat, we dont talk much though.. =x

If the alliance is full, send me a message and/or a request and we will find space for you.

You can PM me or reply here.
    Fury-Gunner

line id: andyteyu
  • furygunner
    Options
    Update : 
    We gotten someone now ,pending him to join. Thanks!