To the people who aren't happy with the ultron event.

2»

Comments

• Arondite
    Arondite Posts: 1,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    has it been confirm HULKBUSTER is a 4 star
    Yes. I can also confirm that there will be immediate calls for him to be nerfed. Not because he's so amazing, but because that's pretty much the norm around here when it comes to certain types of abilities.

What's that? He generates AP in one of his own colors?

DELETE HIM FROM THE GAME PLS D3
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Arondite wrote:
    I probably shouldn't confirm or deny, since someone who posted his abilities had the post deleted, and is now probably hanging upside-down by chains around his ankles in a dark room somewhere... so let me just say you have good instincts as to what's going to push people's buttons around here...
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    Arondite wrote:
    I probably shouldn't confirm or deny, since someone who posted his abilities had the post deleted, and is now probably hanging upside-down by chains around his ankles in a dark room somewhere... so let me just say you have good instincts as to what's going to push people's buttons around here...

So, it's a bit as if Demiurge had a look at IM40's yellow and then asked themselves: "Hmmm... How can we take this and push it to be really broken?"

Well, if that's the case, then I hope everyone planning on investing into Hulkbuster has considered the potential occurence of an aneurysm or two when the inevitable nerfbat strikes him down and their veins start popping again...
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    _RiO_ wrote:
    So, it's a bit as if Demiurge had a look at IM40's yellow and then asked themselves: "Hmmm... How can we take this and push it to be really broken?"
    IM40's yellow isn't the best analogy... if you focused your eye, with laser-like intensity, on someone else's yellow, that might be closer to the mark.
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    First off, VERY happy with this event. We have to keep in mind that this is the first run of a non-competitive event by D3 and there will be some things that need tweaking. I GREATLY appreciate the effort behind this event and the new content. I also appreciate the increase in overall drop rates and that Scarlett Witch's drop rate was pushed in the fair range and not 0.4%. D3 has admitted that they have an ongoing dialogue with Marvel when it comes to character releases, etc., so of course, it's no coincidence that Ultron is making an appearance with three days until Avengers 2 hits theatres. It becomes even more obvious that Marvel made the push when ALL other Marvel licensed games are having Ultron events at the same time. Anyways, love the event, wish my alliance was stronger, but the first time in AWHILE I've been hooked on playing despite the grind! It's like Anniversary Week in April!
  • Arondite wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    slidecage wrote:
    has it been confirm HULKBUSTER is a 4 star
    Yes. I can also confirm that there will be immediate calls for him to be nerfed. Not because he's so amazing, but because that's pretty much the norm around here when it comes to certain types of abilities.

DELETE HIM FROM THE GAME PLS D3

Kingpin generates his own color AP and I don't think anyone think The Fisk Defense is overpowered.
  • Katai wrote:
    They WEREN'T forced to make a **** Ultron event that involved playing the same two battles over and over.
    Yes, I too am happy that they weren't forced to make a **** event and instead were allowed to make something really fun and worth playing that pretty much took into account everything that this forum asked for: non-competitive, all awards available as progression, quality awards, a deep roster (ie., "vets") has an advantage, a wide variety of opponents (and NO Dark Avengers), and shorter than seven days.
  • _RiO_
    _RiO_ Posts: 1,047 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    _RiO_ wrote:
    IM40's yellow isn't the best analogy... if you focused your eye, with laser-like intensity, on someone else's yellow, that might be closer to the mark.

Ah...
  • _RiO_ wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    _RiO_ wrote:

Ah...
    I think we're all on the same page... Thor, right?