What's your daily MPQ routine?

Right now I'm a 2** transitioner. I got Ares, Daken, Storm, Magneto, and Thor maxed out. I have a Hawkeye and Black Widow in the 70s. Before work I try to knockout the required character and Big Enchilada nodes if I have the character in Deadpool dailys. I do this in the morning in case if I wipe out, my characters can heal by the time I get home. By lunch break I try to knockout the rest of the DDQ nodes and also try to nab the daily reward. At night I try to go as far as I can in the PVE to at least grab some ISO. PVP is last priority as I can only manage maybe 100 to 200 pts before I get beat up by the level 3 and up crowd. I also like grabbing whatever I can from the lightning rounds.

Curious to see what you folks do.

Comments

• snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I hit up the DDQ, then if I don't have my season 10pack I work pvp. Then whatever's going on in pve if I care about the prizes. I play a lot less than I used to.
  • Lee T
    Lee T Posts: 318
    I'm a 2* player slowly building up my 3* roster. I play casually in a casual alliance. I never play unless I'm well placed on a PVE. i do one session at lunch, DDQ and one round of PVE. I usually do one round of PVE while watching TV after supper. I play PVPs in one go to reach 300/400 to get the 10 pack at the end of the season. My goals are humble, the 10 pack in PVP and the end reward of PVE, I usually do not shoot for placement rewards unless I luckily end up in an easy bracket. i do not wish to spend the extra time needed to get competitive neither do I wish to be in a more competitive alliance as I'd rather stay with my friends (most of my alliance is compsed of people I know in real life).
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    finishing up 3 * characters here, i work nights so i hit the DDQ when it switches over at 0300 on my break. if i need the 3* hero i do that first, would xforce through it before now maxed 3* thor and luke cage plus whoever. on the steam account use maxed 3* patch /Black panther plus whoever. the ninjas that drop the attack tile sometimes destroys my steam account and have to use other strategies like max 3* thor and falcon, once i max luke cage i with use him currently 4/5/1 which is still pretty good. still try to complete all stages for iso.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm am a maxed 3* roster, working on 4*. Durring the week before I go to the gym I clear PVE. Lunch in do some PVP. After work I do a PVE clear and DPD. I will do a good PVP climb at night and 1 more PVE clear, possibly a LR. If there is no PVE going on I do DPD first thing in the morning. I normally get to 600 points 24 hrs before PVP ends and climb to around 800 with 8hrs left. I sometimes do a jump with under 3hrs depending on placement and the cover.
  • Reinderbehinder
    Reinderbehinder Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    I’ve been playing since the beginning. It really helps to champion 2*, play the Daily quest and skip VS as much as possible until you build a strong team. Favourite Polaris so when you get shards it goes to her. She’s a strong character that makes the game much easier. Spend your hero points on slots. 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    Play part of DDQ (2 CP node, the 3* node, the any team node and the clash) and do my initial PvE clears at lunch (~30 minutes time - CL8).

In the evening I do PvP (either an initial run to 575 on day 1 or my final climb from wherever I am to 900 on day 2 and on day 3 I rest unless I need to do 1 PvP node (shield sim) to complete 5 of the 6 daily quests) and that can run ~1 hr depending on how battles go.

Late night before bed I finish my PvE clears and the final DDQ nodes (1* and both 2* node) (~30 minutes time)

KGB
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    I do a first clear of PVE in the morning, when the daily quests reset and I have my tea break. I make sure I do all the necessaries for the daily quests at this point, including any PVP that’s needed.Then I do DDQ and a final clear of PVE last thing at night as the VIP and Shield resupply reset around 6 pm. I also ensure that Deadpool gets trotted out at this point.