Yay! They're fixing 4Thor!

Raffoon
Raffoon Posts: 884
edited April 2015 in MPQ General Discussion
April Fools

Comments

• wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Excellent! I'm glad they're cutting her blue cost down to three. This will really up her "fun" (aka steamroll city tiiiiime) and uh...engagement.
  • There are some things you just don't joke about, man! icon_evil.gif
  • Just went to check it and looks interesting. Her blue only makes 5 charge tiles instead of 12, and her red does a little bit more base damage but will do a lot less when combined with Power Surge. Compared to other 4*s that aren't X-Force, pretty balanced overall. Nice fix.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    I saw it coming, but still laughed when opening the thread to confirm. Thumbs up given.
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was talking with one of the newer developers Gifank and he confirmed that they over did the nerf and they are looking to move blue charged tiles up to 8 and give damage back to yellow, although he said they may drop the base damage of Smite back down to what it was.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    I was talking with one of the newer developers Gifank and he confirmed that they over did the nerf and they are looking to move blue charged tiles up to 8 and give damage back to yellow, although he said they may drop the base damage of Smite back down to what it was.

I dont know whether you are trying to joke or be serious. Those are rational, reasonable changes so I have to assume you are joking. Which is just cruel.
  • dang already 444 views. you broke so many hearts
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    too soon...
  • Phaserhawk
    MarvelMan wrote:
    Phaserhawk wrote:

I dont know whether you are trying to joke or be serious. Those are rational, reasonable changes so I have to assume you are joking. Which is just cruel.

Well that's what Gifank told me.
  • GTannen73
    GTannen73 Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    MarvelMan wrote:
    Phaserhawk wrote:

In case you haven't gotten it yet...
    "Gifank" is an anagram of "faking"
  • Phaserhawk
    GTannen73 wrote:
    Phaserhawk wrote:
    MarvelMan wrote:
    Phaserhawk wrote:

In case you haven't gotten it yet...
    "Gifank" is an anagram of "faking"
    icon_mrgreen.gif