Any MPQ's That Are Blue/Purple/Green?

greenflag.pngpurpleflag.pngblueflag.png
First time poster...

As I'm pairing up teammates for PVPs (since the 3rd character is fixed for the event) one strategy I implement is covering the spread of colors so that I don't make low damage matches.

Example: 3* Blade's Black/Purple/Green & 2* or 3* Captain America's Red/Blue/Yellow

For 2* Captain Marvel, I tried to find a Blue/Purple/Green character to balance her out, but after looking through this forum and on some wiki pages, I was surprised to see that out of 50+ characters, none have blue/purple/green attributes.

Can MPQ introduce one that does? Looking forward to seeing community feedback on this too.
greenflag.pngpurpleflag.pngblueflag.png

Comments

• iamxzo
    iamxzo Posts: 65 Match Maker
    hold on cowboy

with 6 colors you can have 120 possibilities

and team balancing is about picking 3, not two characters

easy ;]
  • Yes, in S.H.I.E.L.D. I can create my team of three and completely agree with you.

In the PVP events where one character is chosen for me (like right now I have to have Mystique on my team and Magneto for the next event), I really only get to pick the other two, meaning that there's a chance I'm not representing one or more colors.

The larger point is that there are zero characters available with this color combination. It's my suggestion to add a character.
  • iamxzo wrote:
    hold on cowboy

easy ;]

I don't think it's that many. You're right that 6*5*4 = 120, but you have to account for the fact that the order of colors doesn't matter for what OP is talking about (Red, Yellow, Black is functionally the same as Yellow, Black, Red). Since there are 6 possible orderings for each three color combo, I believe the number of unique color combinations is only 120/6 = 20. Although I could be mistaken about that. It's been too long since my college course in combinatorics.
  • iamxzo wrote:
    hold on cowboy

easy ;]

I don't think it's that many. You're right that 6*5*4 = 120, but you have to account for the fact that the order of colors doesn't matter for what OP is talking about (Red, Yellow, Black is functionally the same as Yellow, Black, Red). Since there are 6 possible orderings for each three color combo, I believe the number of unique color combinations is only 120/6 = 20. Although I could be mistaken about that. It's been too long since my college course in combinatorics.

Budapest 1980 is right: twenty combinations.

Black/Blue/Green
    Black/Blue/Purple
    Black/Blue/Red
    Black/Blue/Yellow
    Black/Green/Purple
    Black/Green/Red
    Black/Green/Yellow
    Black/Purple/Red
    Black/Purple/Yellow
    Black/Red/Yellow
    Blue/Green/Purple
    Blue/Green/Red
    Blue/Green/Yellow
    Blue/Purple/Red
    Blue/Purple/Yellow
    Blue/Red/Yellow
    Green/Purple/Red
    Green/Purple/Yellow
    Green/Red/Yellow
    Purple/Red/Yellow

The other hundred combinations can be accounted for by those in a different order.