Earth's Mightiest - Jan 7-10

Options
Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + icon_nickfury.pngpurpleflag.png
2-5. 5000 iso8.png , 100 imcoin.png , Luke Cage blackflag.pngredflag.pngyellowflag.png
6-10. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, Luke Cage redflag.pngyellowflag.png
11-25. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, Luke Cage redflag.pngyellowflag.png
26-50. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, Luke Cage yellowflag.png
51-100. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, Luke Cage yellowflag.png
101-200. 500 iso8.png, star.pngstar.pngicon_blackwidow.pngblackflag.png
201-300. 250 iso8.png, star.pngstar.pngicon_blackwidow.pngblackflag.png
301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
401-500. 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
50. 100 iso8.png
100. +3 All Boosts
200. 250 iso8.png
300. Recruit Token - Earth's Mightiest
400. 25 imcoin.png
500. star.pngstar.pngicon_captainamerica.pngyellowflag.png
600. 25 imcoin.png
700. 1000 iso8.png
800. 50 imcoin.png
900. Recruit Token - Earth's Mightiest
1000. 1000 iso8.png
1100. icon_spiderman.pngyellowflag.png
1200. 1000 iso8.png
1300. icon_invisiblewoman.pngblueflag.png

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, Luke Cage yellowflag.png
3-10. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, Luke Cage yellowflag.png
11-25. 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, Luke Cage yellowflag.png
25-50. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, Luke Cage yellowflag.png
51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, Luke Cage yellowflag.png
101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png
1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

POWERED-UP:

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
icon_thor.pngicon_nickfury.png
star.pngstar.pngstar.png
icon_beast.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_thor.png :lukecage:
star.pngstar.png
icon_captainamerica.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png
star.png
icon_blackwidow.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_ironman.png

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Haven't joined yet. Who gets buffed?
  • Quebbster wrote:

Beast, BP, BW (Grey Suit and Modern), Both Cap America, Capt. Marvel, Falcon, Both Hawkeye, Hulk, Both IM, Nick Fury, She-Hulk, Spidey, Thor (Every version), Astonishing Wolvie, Luke Cage

EDIT: totally missed the powered up 4* Thor. OOOOOOH BOY THIS IS GONNA BE FUN. How many HPs at level 270( 405 buffed)? 20k+?
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mobile friendly:
    Kappei wrote:
    Single Player Rewards

1. All rewards from the previous rank + icon_nickfury.pngpurpleflag.png nickfury
    2-5. 5000 iso8.png , 100 imcoin.png , Luke Cage blackflag.pngredflag.pngyellowflag.png
    6-10. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, Luke Cage redflag.pngyellowflag.png
    11-25. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, Luke Cage redflag.pngyellowflag.png
    26-50. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, Luke Cage yellowflag.png
    51-100. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png, Luke Cage yellowflag.png
    101-200. 500 iso8.png, star.pngstar.pngicon_blackwidow.pngblackflag.png blackwidow
    201-300. 250 iso8.png, star.pngstar.pngicon_blackwidow.pngblackflag.png blackwidow
    301-400. 2x Standard Token, 140 iso8.png
    401-500. 70 iso8.png

Progression Rewards:

25. Standard Token
    50. 100 iso8.png
    100. +3 All Boosts
    200. 250 iso8.png
    300. Recruit Token - Earth's Mightiest
    400. 25 imcoin.png
    500. star.pngstar.pngicon_captainamerica.pngyellowflag.png captainamerica
    600. 25 imcoin.png
    700. 1000 iso8.png
    800. 50 imcoin.png
    900. Recruit Token - Earth's Mightiest
    1000. 1000 iso8.png
    1100. icon_spiderman.pngyellowflag.png spiderman
    1200. 1000 iso8.png
    1300. icon_invisiblewoman.pngblueflag.png invisiblewoman

Alliance rewards:

1-2. 5000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png, Luke Cage yellowflag.png
    3-10. 5000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, Luke Cage yellowflag.png
    11-25. 3000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, Luke Cage yellowflag.png
    25-50. 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png, Luke Cage yellowflag.png
    51-100. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png, Luke Cage yellowflag.png
    101-250. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
    251-500. 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
    501-1000. 500 iso8.png
    1001-10000. 250 iso8.png

POWERED-UP:

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_thor.png thor icon_nickfury.png nickfury
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_beast.png beast icon_blackpanther.png blackpanther icon_blackwidow.png blackwidow icon_captainamerica.png captainamerica icon_caroldanvers.png captainmarvel icon_falcon.png falcon icon_hulk.png hulk icon_ironman.png ironman icon_shehulk.png shehulk icon_spiderman.png spiderman icon_thor.png thor :lukecage: lukecage
    star.pngstar.png
    icon_captainamerica.png captainamerica icon_hawkeye.png hawkeye icon_thor.png thor icon_wolverine.png wolverine
    star.png
    icon_blackwidow.png blackwidow icon_hawkeye.png hawkeye icon_ironman.png ironman
  • Is the buff 50% or 100%?
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    Is the buff 50% or 100%?

50%
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kappei wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

Beast, BP, BW (Grey Suit and Modern), Both Cap America, Capt. Marvel, Falcon, Both Hawkeye, Hulk, Both IM, Nick Fury, She-Hulk, Spidey, Thor (Every version), Astonishing Wolvie, Luke Cage

EDIT: totally missed the powered up 4* Thor. OOOOOOH BOY THIS IS GONNA BE FUN. How many HPs at level 270( 405 buffed)? 20k+?
    If they let both Thors play it seems a little unfair to exclude X-force Wolverine. Oh well, them's the breaks sometimes. I can definitely work with that roster.
  • Quebbster wrote:
    Kappei wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

If they let both Thors play it seems a little unfair to exclude X-force Wolverine. Oh well, them's the breaks sometimes. I can definitely work with that roster.

That's probably because X-Force Wolvie was not in the Avengers, while the yellow spandex version was.
  • They missed Invis Bag Lady, she and Mr Fantastic were both Avengers for a few issues.
  • Why wasn't it Balance of Power. My favorite PVP event where I'm never kicked out of top 100 icon_e_sad.gif

And on the topic of missing avengers: Ms. Marvel.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Kappei wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

16440 + 50% = 24660.

Fun times :3
  • Kappei wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Kappei wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:

That's probably because X-Force Wolvie was not in the Avengers, while the yellow spandex version was.

Shouldn't they also exclude Goddess Thor? She's not been in the Avengers yet, though I'm about a month behind my reading
  • withak wrote:

Shouldn't they also exclude Goddess Thor? She's not been in the Avengers yet, though I'm about a month behind my reading

From reading some articles about her, she's planned to be in the Avengers - she's supposed to 100% fill in for Thor, etc. But You probably want to talk to a full-fledged comic reader and not me about it.
  • I'm not currently reading, but i try to keep caught up when I can. Noticed this post awhile back on another site that might help. It has the new line-up for the reboot of the Marvel NOW Avengers...

http://screenrant.com/avengers-now-capt ... el-movies/
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    raisinbman wrote:
    withak wrote:

From reading some articles about her, she's planned to be in the Avengers - she's supposed to 100% fill in for Thor, etc. But You probably want to talk to a full-fledged comic reader and not me about it.

I'm not reading Avengers NOW! currently, but have been reading Goddess of Thunder - if only to satisfy my own smug opinion that it's a "Death of Superman" storyline. Read the first 3 issues, with #4 due out shortly.
    Man-Thor's already back by the end of the 3rd issue and the only thing that they've achieved is making him more of a badass. Lady-Thor will likely be forgotten after her year.

Anyway, Black Panther is included even though he's representing his Man Without Fear role; and Luke Cage, in his Heroes for Hire role. There's probably also an argument to be made about Secret Avengers being different from Avengers, which means 3* Cap should sit out as well, just like there's probably an argument that Nick Fury's not actually a member of The Avengers either. At this point in time, I don't think "but she's planned to join them" is really evidence enough to grant membership, but complaining about it isn't going to help. What would help is if team membership actually meant something in the game again - actually, I might still have a few +damage vs. Avengers boosts, maybe those will help. icon_lol.gif
  • I think they need more events like this because at least I have to think about who to use rather than sending the same 2 guys out each fight. I think those should be 100% level boosts to make sure you're taking a huge chance if you're bringing someone that isn't on the buff list. I think they need to add more custom subset of characters. 'Earth's Wimpiest 30' would be pretty interesting, for example. You'd probably have to do 200% buff or just lock out anyone who didn't make the bottom 30 in the character ranking list for this to make sense, of course.
  • They should start banning characters icon_e_wink.gif

---

I think she'll still be around, BTW. I mean, the Cinematic Universe is a pretty dang big driver for alot of things. Miles Morales is still around, etc.
  • People without a high level 4Thor might as well forget the top slots.

For that reason it's not a good test of the new shield mechanics - if you're running a lv400 Thor then not many people are going to bother attacking you if there's 'other' targets.
  • Phantron wrote:
    I think they need more events like this because at least I have to think about who to use rather than sending the same 2 guys out each fight. I think those should be 100% level boosts to make sure you're taking a huge chance if you're bringing someone that isn't on the buff list. I think they need to add more custom subset of characters. 'Earth's Wimpiest 30' would be pretty interesting, for example. You'd probably have to do 200% buff or just lock out anyone who didn't make the bottom 30 in the character ranking list for this to make sense, of course.
    Yeah... I agree on the "bigger buff" for these types of events (maybe keep 4*s at 50% though). I tried Panther+3* Thor+Hood for a bit and quickly went back to XForce+Hood+Daken/cMags. Still faster and safer :/
  • Mawtful wrote:
    Anyway, Black Panther is included even though he's representing his Man Without Fear role; and Luke Cage, in his Heroes for Hire role.
    Earth's Mightiest not Earth's Whitiest
  • squirrel1120
    Options
    Patch/ hulk doesn't work so great in this event. ( patch 4/4/5). The 4 strikes aren't enough to proc anger until the match 4, crit or use a power because of his hit point pool, but it's not enough for him not to drop like a stone. Bummer since it's my best weapon atm.

With still limited 3* options, bp patch and lcap are about the best I can field. I hope my roster improves enough before next run that I'll have a few more options.