"Feelings" about Juggs Heroic

Options
rixmith
rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
edited November 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
(Sung to the tune of Feelings)

Headbutts

Headbutts, nothing more than Headbutts
Trying to forget those Headbutts from Juggs.
Health Packs, burning through my HP,
Trying to heal from those Headbutts of Juggs.

Headbutts, for this event I’ll take them
I wish I’d never fought you, Juggs
You’re worse than Daken.

Headbutts, woo-oh-oh Headbutts,
Woo-oh-oh butt heads with Juggs again.

Headbutts, coming from those red matches
Make me wish that Ares would simply Rampage.

Headbutts, for this whole game I’ll feel them
I wish I’d never fought you, Juggs, you’ll kill me again.

Headbutts, coming from those red matches
Make me wish that Moonstone would nuke me again.

Headbutts, woo-oh-oh Headbutts,
Woo-oh-oh butt heads with Juggs again.

Comments

• This event would suck **** even if our rosters weren't limited to a handful of barely-viable characters (of which one has been out just about long enough for the average person to have maybe 5 covers of... AND IS A 2*). But this selection? Jesus **** christ. Giving us MNMags with no blue outlet is just cruel, guys. C'mon.
  • dkffiv
    dkffiv Posts: 1,039 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This event would suck **** even if our rosters weren't limited to a handful of barely-viable characters (of which one has been out just about long enough for the average person to have maybe 5 covers of... AND IS A 2*). But this selection? Jesus tinykitty christ. Giving us MNMags with no blue outlet is just cruel, guys. C'mon.

Xforce would eat all these nodes for breakfast. I gave a write up in the event thread, this would be the ideal situation to include Beast and/or Doc Oc and have them provide something useful other than the usual **** associated with how poorly they were designed.
  • I actually just finished my weekly song about pve! Check out Pompeii in general discussions thread
  • it is an unrelenting kick in the ****.

both metaphorical and real...

stay away...stay far far away

happy grinding.

marc
  • This event would suck **** even if our rosters weren't limited to a handful of barely-viable characters (of which one has been out just about long enough for the average person to have maybe 5 covers of... AND IS A 2*). But this selection? Jesus tinykitty christ. Giving us MNMags with no blue outlet is just cruel, guys. C'mon.
    I would be okish with his blue if I could take Hawkeye instead of character I couldn't field even if I wanted to, Wolverine too feels so useless here...
  • I hate It ! If the next event doesnt request Mystique i will never play it

3 day! replay a sinle mission 100 times is BORING!!! especially with P2w guy