Current pve: We ain't winnin Nick Fury...

Options
2»

Comments

• Ever since the scaling was dialed back there hasn't been a significant advantage for having money because the encounters never get hard enough where having money would give you enough of an advantage to make up for missing a refresh or two, and being rich doesn't automatically mean you'll have more time to play the game. In fact the opposite is likely to be true as people usually spend money due to a lack of time.

The only events I can think of where having money makes a big difference in PvE are the heroic event with HT major buffed and that had significant scaling. HT is powerful enough that having him maxed out matters, but he's not so powerful that anyone would max him. For example in Prodigal Sun having a high level Daken made a huge difference but it was obvious Daken was top tier when he's released and people put all their hoarded savings on him immediately, so here being rich doesn't help you much. HT is more marginal but he still makes a big impact in a limited roster event and that's the only scenario where it'd matter.
  • squirrel1120
    Options
    ... and in fact some of us 'is winnin Nick Fury'...

Unless something drastic changes, I'll be taking home at least one NF card, if not two. I'm a 2* player in a casual (read that 'top 2000' alliance), with only a few 3*'s @ ~90's. (only useful when buffed). I certainly didn't do it by paying my way through, I just played as hard as I was able around my work/ sleep schedule.
  • I just got to around 9000 for my cover. Who wants to try in this broken **** pve system. Only way to get top 10 in pve, is having no life at all. So goodluck to whoever has all that spare time grinding for a cover that will be released in packs soon
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ... and in fact some of us 'is winnin Nick Fury'...

Unless something drastic changes, I'll be taking home at least one NF card, if not two. I'm a 2* player in a casual (read that 'top 2000' alliance), with only a few 3*'s @ ~90's. (only useful when buffed). I certainly didn't do it by paying my way through, I just played as hard as I was able around my work/ sleep schedule.
    Yeah, and your 2* roster is the kind of thing that gives high blood pressure to the people who are hit with full scaling effects
  • So many sour grapes.......as far as the eye can see........
  • Hey i am a F2P player with multiple 166s.
    I am not from xmen and will definitely be getting at least one Fury cover.
    Probably 2 if itry hard enough.
  • hi guys

this is A/C

season 4: 10k+
    story hulk 80k+

i am looking for 20 alliance

anyone know any 20 alliance has spot?

thank you

p.s. i hope i can get fury. i don;t talk much and i cannot use pm yet
  • Agent C wrote:
    hi guys

this is A/C

story hulk 80k+

thank you

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5159&start=2020

Post there. You'll get picked up.
  • Agent C wrote:
    hi guys

this is A/C

story hulk 80k+

thank you

i posted there, but i donno why it won;t let me post there.... icon_cry.gif
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Agent C wrote:
    Agent C wrote:
    hi guys

this is A/C

story hulk 80k+

thank you

i posted there, but i donno why it won;t let me post there.... :cry:

Might need more posts.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    scottee wrote:
    You can't P2W in PVE. So...

I think you'll find that...
    clf_02 X3 wrote:
    Scoring and shielding. Lol shielding is an x-men thing. No integrity. You guys kill me. I win enough free coins to stay shielded every pve event.