*** Deadpool (It's Me, Deadpool!) ***

Comments

• ThatOneGuyjp189512
    ThatOneGuyjp189512 Posts: 543 Critical Contributor
    yup, did the rags prologue match and got 3054 deadpool points, so you can use the whales once a week at this pace, which would probably wipe the team(my 131 does 3393 to enemy team)
  • Phaserhawk
    Phaserhawk Posts: 2,676 Chairperson of the Boards
    From what I've seen so far from a maxed 5/5/3 Deadpool

Red=65% Health, Max 3299 dmg

Purple= 4069 AoE dmg, so obviously if you have the DP points this is probably a kill the enitre team skill

Black lvl 3=will block if teammate will take 869 dmg and create health CD for 657
    lvl 4=health CD for 844
    lvl 5=?
  • Isay_Isay
    Isay_Isay Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    So maxed 5 red does the smaller of 65% of the targets HP or 3299. So the Little Off The Top/Retribution combo (aka The Sex Panther) doesn’t seem too viable since 45% of the time it works every time. Still a cheap/strong attack, but the icon over the opponent’s health confuses me.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    I can confirm now that Deadpool has advanced healing ala Wolverine variations or Hulks of either gender.

I may or may not have lost on purpose and his recovery time was half that of Bagdevil.
  • Phaserhawk
    HairyDave wrote:
    I can confirm now that Deadpool has advanced healing ala Wolverine variations or Hulks of either gender.

I may or may not have lost on purpose and his recovery time was half that of Bagdevil.

Thanks for confirming. I was assuming, but glad to see it. Now if we can just figure out what his lvl 5 black skill we can start building him. Although I'm assuming 5/5/3 is gonna be the best build. I'm also fearing a Deadpool/Hood team since both those guys require immediate attention. If you don't kill Deadpool first he'll keep protecting Hood, but if you go after Deadpool first Hood will keep draining your AP throw a Thor or Sentry into the mix and you have an annoying team to deal with.

btw: Deadpool's lvl 5 Red has the %=max dmg when opponet at 5075 Health. So basically the 5100 Health guys are going to be left with about 35% of their Health, the big boys will be taking the Max dmg untill they get to 5075, at that point the % kicks in.
  • Silly question but do we know if the Purple cost is static?
  • 5/5/3 is probably still the best build, but I had fun with his black when put together with a 5G Patch. It would trigger basically every time I made a match with not-Deadpool and recover most of the damage dealt.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    yup, did the rags prologue match and got 3054 deadpool points, so you can use the whales once a week at this pace, which would probably wipe the team(my 131 does 3393 to enemy team)
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    I cam confirm this. I just won a match with Deadpool and got roughly 3000 Deadpool points as a reward. The reward screen said you'll get this once per day.

What level is your Deadpool? I won a battle in shield sim with a L55 Deadpool and got 2851 pts. I wonder if it's tied to your level or maybe health of opponents beaten or something?
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kolence wrote:
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    I cam confirm this. I just won a match with Deadpool and got roughly 3000 Deadpool points as a reward. The reward screen said you'll get this once per day.

What level is your Deadpool? I won a battle in shield sim with a L55 Deadpool and got 2851 pts. I wonder if it's tied to your level or maybe health of opponents beaten or something?

I just got the 3054 Deadpool Points for finishing off the Juggernaut Prologue Mission. I did use a ALOtT during the match as well. I wonder if that has any impact on the number of points you receive. Since I don't have any other covers besides Red right now, I'll be full up on DP by the time I ever get a chance to use WWW.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Isay_Isay wrote:
    So maxed 5 red does the smaller of 65% of the targets HP or 3299. So the Little Off The Top/Retribution combo (aka The Sex Panther) doesn’t seem too viable since 45% of the time it works every time. Still a cheap/strong attack, but the icon over the opponent’s health confuses me.

It is just graphics. I thought it might negate fake healing but it does not I found that out in the PVE. A little off the Top attacks his health pool becuase Deadpool breaks the 4th wall. The mark just shows who he hit.
  • Phaserhawk
    I attempted to use Whales after getting Deadpool points wondering if you could use them at anytime, but apparently not. So it does appear you have to hit the 20000 points to utilize the coins. I'm assuming it will either do 20K dmg to everyone or 20K in addition to whales dmg. Perhaps that's the reason, you can kill the Whales (all those P2W) guys with one move and you can do it so long as you have enough DP coins and 1 purple cover.
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    Does anyone know if Deadpool is in the cover packs yet? (ie: 10 pack covers)
  • Pwuz_ wrote:
    Kolence wrote:
    WolfmanX25 wrote:

I just got the 3054 Deadpool Points for finishing off the Juggernaut Prologue Mission. I did use a ALOtT during the match as well. I wonder if that has any impact on the number of points you receive. Since I don't have any other covers besides Red right now, I'll be full up on DP by the time I ever get a chance to use WWW.

If we're collecting data: I used lvl 55 DP with ALOtT 2x and exited DP with full health and 14 purple remaining (cascade win before i could trigger WWW) for 3190 DP points from hood pvp event...

also, during the PVE I used ALOtT on a character with 45 health left just to see what would happen and he went down, so there would appear to be some minimum number that will result in a killshot.

• also, during the PVE I used ALOtT on a character with 45 health left just to see what would happen and he went down, so there would appear to be some minimum number that will result in a killshot.

I think you probably had a strike or attack tile on the board that actually caused the KO
  • So uh... How 'bout A Little Off The Top? That's gotta be one of the best powers I've seen in a long time. icon_lol.gif 3k damage for 6 AP? Awesome.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    So uh... How 'bout A Little Off The Top? That's gotta be one of the best powers I've seen in a long time. icon_lol.gif 3k damage for 6 AP? Awesome.
    They should have kept Deadpool in character and called the ability, "Here, go buy a healthpack"
  • Red Panda wrote:

also, during the PVE I used ALOtT on a character with 45 health left just to see what would happen and he went down, so there would appear to be some minimum number that will result in a killshot.

I think you probably had a strike or attack tile on the board that actually caused the KO

Good point... I am a fan of Daken...
  • chris0001 wrote:
    Does anyone know if Deadpool is in the cover packs yet? (ie: 10 pack covers)

Considering that She-Hulk and Captain Marvel aren't yet, it might be a little while. But you can click on the little "i" icon on the redemption screen and it will tell you who's in the packs.
  • simonsez wrote:
    So uh... How 'bout A Little Off The Top? That's gotta be one of the best powers I've seen in a long time. icon_lol.gif 3k damage for 6 AP? Awesome.
    They should have kept Deadpool in character and called the ability, "Here, go buy a healthpack"

I'm sure Deadpool arranged to skim "a little off the top" of any Health pack sales and I'm sure his Team Up will pop up often, especially if we are abusing Cmags
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    I used Deadpool maxed at 5/5/3 and set off both A little off the top and Whales Whales Whales against Rag in the Story mission.
    I received 2842 Deadpool points.
    The only variable i can see to earning more points might be tied to Deadpool's health at the end of the match. Because I was maneuvering to fire both red and purple he took some damage.
    We need some more data points to be sure.

We need someone with a high health Deadpool using both abilities
    We need someone to come out with a high health Deadpool who didn't use his abilities.
    We need someone to finish with a high health Deadpool plus having used ALooT
    We need someone to come out with a high health Deadpool havinf used WWW

We need someone with a low health Deadpool using both abilities. (That would be me = 2842 points)
    We need someone to come out with a low health Deadpool who didn't use his abilities.
    We need someone to finish with a low health Deadpool plus having used ALooT
    We need someone to come out with a low health Deadpool having used WWW