I quit. Here's why:

2»

Comments

• why4g wrote:
    I agree with all your point, except...
    Daige wrote:
    1. Alliances. You get worse rewards if you play solo, meaning that you HAVE to play with an alliance unless you feel okay with missing out on some rewards. This creates a need to play with others, even if you might not actually want to do it. It creates expectations to play a lot and reach good results, and lots of conflicts among the players when you fail to do so. In order to keep the alliance rolling, you also discover that the alliance needs micro-management, like having a Facebook group and/or chat, reporting results, checking if all players are "doing their job" and so on. Of course, this is only applicable in the case of competitive alliances, but if an alliance isn't competitive, I really don't see why you should even have an alliance. The whole point with the alliances is to get better rewards, together, through teamwork. So...overall, I feel alliances was the wrong way to go, it made the game feel more like a grind and less like fun. Like so many other players have told me, they want to control WHEN they play and HOW MUCH they play. I feel the same way now, I'm "burned out" from constant season-grinding for several months.

me and my friends decide to create 1 alliance, and only us in it, but all our member cant find the clan by search in MPQ,
    so whatever alliance you join, actually u play ALONE, the rest member of your alliance are AI.

Then you're clearly doing something wrong because it works for everyone else.
  • I've never heard the term "steam player". Can someone please explain? icon_e_geek.gif I'm not new to the game, but I am kinda new to the forum, so I'm still getting used to some of the terms, and this is one I've just never seen before.
    I play on my phone and tablet only, so I'm not understanding why people can't play the game "on the go".

I thought Steam was well-known throughout all the internet, so since there's a Steam version for the game, I thought I'd be safe by saying that...I could have said "computer version" instead, though.
  • I've never heard the term "steam player". Can someone please explain? icon_e_geek.gif I'm not new to the game, but I am kinda new to the forum, so I'm still getting used to some of the terms, and this is one I've just never seen before.
    I play on my phone and tablet only, so I'm not understanding why people can't play the game "on the go".
    steam is a computer based company that sells games for computers including indie games, games apps, converted console games ect. it is like playstation/xbox/app games for your computer