Roster progress report, and plans for your roster

Options

Comments

• lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Previous Post

(Update since last update)
    -SCLs have done away with tanking. Guess I'll be playing more PVE now and probably getting fewer covers on new releases. Goal is now t10 for PVE new releases and possibly t5 in non new releases if I can use the 4* covers. Competition in vet brackets and real life mean I can no longer hit t2. (Been playing a lot less PVE, has slowed down ISO intake, but RL takes precedence, and I'm ok with progression being made.)
    -2* farm. Still farming, recently sold a few champs and champed a few new crops. 2* are priority to have as champs, so ISO goes to championing any 2* I don't have champed, once covers come in. (Started 2 2* dupes, since I was trying to champ some 4*, and didn't have the ISO to champ them. Might also start this approach, so I don't have crops that are struggling to hit 13 covers, that's why I started my 2* dupes as well.)
    -405 5/2/3 OML, If I get another OML black, and CS won't help me out with a color swap, guess I'll start a dupe. (Started a SS dupe, with my 6th SS blue, even though the first one is only 5/0/1. 10 covers and 405 is going to be my cap for 5*. Do not want to mess up my MMR or make PVE scaling any worse. Already have IM5 at 405 4/2/4 and OML at 405 5/2/3. Would've probably preferred for a different build for IM5 and 5/3/2 for OML, but oh well. Gonna try to build my 5* to my preferred 10 cover spec, and build dupes for other covers. Phoenix green and IM5 red started dupes this past cycle. Want Phoenix at 3/5/2 and mine is 3/3/2.)
    -SHIELD rank Level 77 1363/2700 (Level 79 613/2800)
    -Probably going to level all my 3* dupes for the LL LTs, but probably won't start til my 3DP gets 2 more blacks, since I originally had him at 5/5/0. Probably just start with my 5 3* dupes at 120, and way down the road, sprinkle in some of the 15 3* dupes/triples I have at 40. (No more 3DP blacks since last update, Strang3 hasn't gained any more covers either, but he'll get champed, when I have a cover for him to get the LL)
    -Decided to stop selling 4* covers I can't use, due to slow pace of championing 4*. Now going into the Trips/Quads era, instead of the Dupes/Trips era I was in. I've got plenty of 13 cover 4* dupes, so I was selling excess 4* covers. If the 4* is one that is low on the priority list to champion, I'll start a trip/quad, so that I'm not selling the covers. (Started Trips for Miles, Ant-Man, Elektra, and Mr. F. Will have somewhere for their covers to go, other than the ISO-grinder, since they aren't high priorities to champ. Will start Fury's triple once I get the HP. Had an IMHB blue expire b/c I didn't have the ISO to champ him in time, and forgot to sell it. Did get the ISO to champ PX though, didn't want to start a PX quintuple. Don't want to start quads for IMHB or Kingpin, so they'll probably be my next 4* champ priorities.)

Update since 11/22
    My roster
    203 roster slots (+8)
    5 Star - 14 Characters (+3)
    4 Star - 97 Characters (+4)
    3 Star - 76 Characters
    2 Star - 15 Characters (+1)
    1 Star - 1 Characters

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    7 covers between 4 characters
    Iron Man (+1)
    Jean Grey (+1)
    Black Widow (+1)
    Doctor Strange (+2)
    Iron Man (+1) (DUPE)
    Jean Grey (+1) (DUPE)

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    CHAMPS
    8 covers between 6 characters
    Thor (+3)
    Deadpool (+1)
    Jean Grey (+1)

NEW CHAMPS
    Carnage (+2)
    Professor X (+1)
    Cyclops

15 covers between 9 characters
    Moon Knight (+2)
    Luke Cage (+1)
    War Machine (+1)
    Kate Bishop (+1)
    Spider-Woman (+2)
    Blade (+2)
    Gwenpool (+2)
    Medusa (+3)
    Venom AV (+1)

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Dupes/Trips
    20 covers between 13 characters
    Red Hulk (+1) (DUPE)
    Quake (+1) (DUPE)
    Wolverine (+1) (TRIPLE)
    The Thing (+1) (TRIPLE)
    Drax (+2) (DUPE)
    X-23 (+2) (TRIPLE)
    The Hulk (+1) (DUPE)
    Miles Morales (+3) (TRIPLE)
    Invisible Woman (+2) (DUPE)
    Ant-Man (+3) (TRIPLE)
    Elektra (+1) (TRIPLE)
    Mr. Fantastic (+1) (TRIPLE)
    Nick Fury (+1) (when rostered) (TRIPLE)
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    HaywireII wrote:
    Things can really change in 44 days. X23 picked up the missing last cover and got championed. The anniversary brought a lot of covers and ISO and Quake got covered and championed, Cho got fully covered and was being leveled then Nick Fury got max covered plus extras so he got championed. The tail end of the anniversary then fully covered Iceman then Starlord and Reed Richards. Boss Rush only got me a blue Peggy Cover but some lucky pulls brought her up to 3/3/5. To cap it off today I pulled my 13th cover for Nova (yellow) so all of those red Nova covers that got sold can finally rest in peace.

The new plan is all 4 stars all of the time for the immediate future. Bring Peggy to 229 then champion in the following order: Iceman, Nova, Starlord, Cho, Antman. Xforce Wolverine is still waiting for ISO to champ him but he's just not a priority yet. Mr F will only get ISO if he gets a retune on the level of Cho and Starlord.

2* Farm is going full blast. I'm cycling characters as I can and enjoying the extra CP and HP. Some 3*'s could still use champing too but I want more 4* champs now to hit 900 more consistenly in PvP.

Day 392 Edition:

It's been 39 days and my new plan is to have no plan. For Story and Versus mode events I wind up playing whichever 4* champion on my roster is boosted and that rotates every week. At this point I'm just championing whoever gets a 14th cover ticking down in the queue.

Nova, Starlord, Cho, Goddess Thor, Jean Grey and Antman have all gotten championed. Most of my 4* roster is at 11,12 or 13 covers now. I've gotten enough "14th covers" from progression rewards and heroic tokens that I haven't opened a legendary token in a while now. I have 450 command points and 17 latest legends tokens stockpiled at the moment. If I can get through my backlog I'll start opening them.

My last batch of legendary pulls gave me a Silver Surfer red and blue cover to bring him to 1/1/1. That really doesn't change anything for me and 5* characters are still just an afterthought at this point. Hopefully in 2017 some of them start to become useful.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Orion wrote:
    Orion wrote:
    So, Anniversary III happened, and with it came a flow of ISO unseen since everyone got their Clearance Level bonus. In the last 2 weeks, I champed Cho, Elektra, Devil Dino and Spider Gwen. That's a pretty impressive amount of ISO generated. I've finally tipped the scales to where I have more champed 4*s than non-champed 4*s.

My 4* champs: icon_wintersoldier.pngicon_quake.pngicon_spidergwen.pngicon_nova.pngicon_antman.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_devildino.pngicon_elektra.pngicon_ghostrider.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_miles.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_thing.pngicon_thor.pngicon_x23.png

Max-covered but not champed: icon_wolverine.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngicon_venom.png

I just pulled a Nick Fury cover, so I'm thinking he'll be my next champ target. In the meantime, I'm building back up 2* Storm who just got max covered after being flipped. I'm in a 5* rut lately, so no progress on that front yet. Pretty disappointing since 5*s are the only way I can truly progress in the game now.

It's been nearly a month, and it's the same-old, same-old - a lot of champed 4*s and hardly any movement in the 5* area.

Since the last update, I've champed Fury, PX, Star Lord and Punisher. Star Lord and Punisher are actually kinda fun to play. Since there's only been 4* Blade released in this season, I'm making progress in getting all of the 4*s champed. I have 25 4* champions and only 6 left that are max covered and not champed. I'm working on XFW since I just got a cover for him yesterday. Next will probably be FalCap since I have a cover of his in the queue as well.

My 2* farm has had a lot of turnover recently, which is why I was able to champ so many 4*s. I have 5 2*s that have recently flipped, but none of them are back to max covered yet. That's going to take a significant ISO influx to get them going, so it could slow down my 4* plans.

5* realm is pretty much the same. I used my champed SS and OML as well as my 5/1/5 Spidey. I'd have to get incredibly lucky to pull 2 BSS greens to finish him off, so I'm not counting on that. I have a 10-cover Phoenix and IM46, so maybe one of them will get closer to being done by the end of next season.

It's been another month, and it's more of the same. More 4* champs and very little movement in the 5* realm.

In the last month, I champed XFW, Peggy, FalCap and IW. I was able to get 4 of them in because 3 of them were already over level 200 when I decided to champ them. So they didn't take a huge amount of ISO like normal 4*s would. The only cover in my queue right now is a Moon Knight green for my 3/4/5 Moon Knight. I doubt I'll be able to pull another cover and champ him before this cover expires though.

I have 29 total 4* champs and 14 left to champ. Of those 14, only Mr Fantastic, Venom, Drax and Kate are fully covered. So if I get a cover for any of them, it will be my next target. Right now, I'm just trying to get all of my 4*s to at least level 150 so they can complete in their DDQ.

On the 5* front, I got a Phoenix from day 910 daily supply, so she's at 11 covers. Iron Man is still at 10 covers and Black-Suit Spidey is still at 11 covers. Classic tokens are so diluted I'm wondering if I'll ever get those guys fully covered. I did pull 2 5* Strange covers so at least I have all 11 of them rostered.

The 2* farm is still humming along. Some of my 3*s are getting closer to max champ level, so I'll have to decide if I want to flip them as well. What I'll probably do is keep some of the top ones at 266 (IM40, SWitch, Fist, Strange) and then just flip the rest. My highest 3* is level 232, so I still have a few months before I have to worry about it.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I don't think anyone else cares about my personal roster progress or plans, but here are my grand and well thought out plans:

1. Finish leveling up my 4*s into certain tiers: lvl 270, lvl 240, lvl 200, lvl 150 (if their max is below 150, I level up to that)
    2. Buy Classics with my CP hoard: continue to open Classics until it brings one character into the next tier
    3. Level up that character to the next tier, 3 - 6 days.
    4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 until deep 4* roster is established (20 champs?)
    5. Continue farming 2*s
    6. Continue champing 3*s
    7. Hope that enough 5* covers and LTs are accumulated to start 5* transition when 4* champing is "good enough"

Current 4* Champs: Nick Fury & Star Lord
    CP Hoard: 464
    Legendary Tokens: 13
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Since I've reached the point where progress = 5 star.png my only plan is keep opening token_legendary.png and champing 4 star.png , promoted my 19th today
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Previous seasons:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38452&start=220#p557684 <- Last update, completely re-doing here. It was the "big season" afterall...the ISO came in with shield levels and changes were made!

Four seasons ago:
    5*: Some changes made, hit the daily drop Phoenix day and finally champed her at 451, tested some CP pulls and got a few more covers: still no one anywhere near usable. 5/0/2 Surfer, 2/0/2 IM, 2/1/1 BSSM, 2/1/1 OML, 0/2/0 GG, 2/0/0 Steve, 0/1/1 Hulk, 0/1/0 Widow, 0/0/0 Bolt, 0/1/0 (extra) Phoenix, 1/0/0 (extra) SS.

4*: Champed Dino, Nova, Carnage. Fourteen champed, seventeen at 172-ish (Howard at 168, Winter Soldier joined this list).

3*: 15@200+ 13 12@196-199, 13@177-195

2*: sold all max 2*'s except OBW to get the 2*'s all champed and rotations started. +7 2* champs! No champed bagman for some time.

108 roster spots (+2, 5* BW, 4* Spider Woman, 2nd 2* OBW, Venom (spot for next 4*?) added, 144 Thor/Storm removed)
    1042 CP (-26, used about 500 to get six-seven [lucky rate] 5* covers) urrently holding a Cho cover and nearly enough ISO, may max him. Dino is ready for his show. "Next best" 4*'s ready to go are Ant-Man and X-23, Quake/Punisher/Peggy still dont' have enough covers.

Three season ago:
    Waited for both the mini-season and anniversary season to update; that's like a full season but with more ISO.

5*: "big" changes due to CP pull but still probably six months away from having a 2nd usable 5* at the rate they've come.
    Phoenix 453 (+2) 4/1/2 BSSM (+3) 3/1/2 OML (+2) 5/0/4 SS (+2) 3/1/2 IM (+2) 0/4/0 GG (+2) 2/1/0 Cap (+1) (No latest pulls/changes).

4*: Champed Cho, X23, Miles (daily drop tomorrow), Venom (next 4* daily drop), Quake . Ninteen champed (+5 - thanks double iso and short seasons!), fourteen at 172-ish (Howard at 168, ) (Peggy, WS, MK added to this tier - Drax, WM, Spider woman about one cover from getting to this tier)

3*: 11@183-199 (-14). 17@ 200-209 (+2). 12@ 210+ (+12)

112 roster spots (+4: Gwenpool, 2nd MBW, 2nd Ares, 2nd 2* Wolvy)
    49 CP (-1000 from last season and -500 (approx) more that I opened)
    29 LT's (Waiting for "next" 5* along with BB in them)
    Level 74 (opening all that CP really sped this up)

Next season:
    Holding Gwen/Falcap covers, could go with them. Ghost Rider will be next daily drop I don't have champed. Hopefully will be missing only one Peggy cover after PVP rewards, two short of Punisher - these last two would be priorities if I find their covers. Moved OML to 280 to try him out, may go to 300/345. Similar with BSSM - may go 360/360 just to have a better 2nd character in SSim.

Two seasons ago:
    First season without numbers following it - first season in Pax and not in Wrecking Crew (had been there every season since season 2). Did champ Gwen and Falcap, was holding covers end of last season. Also champed Peggy and Ant-Man: this really burned the farm, holding Punisher and SL covers to max/champ but may miss out on both.

124 roster spots (+4: BB/Strange/3*Strange/up to 5 MBW/2* farm)
    -Every non 1* currently rostered. 2x Jean, 2x SS, 2x PX.
    Under 20 CP/0 LT's (opened everything)
    Level 79 (+5)

5* changes: Opened LT's with introduction of Strange, went 4/45 up front...Phoenix 455 (+2) 4/1/3 BSSM (+1) 3/2/2 OML (+1) 5/0/5 SS1 (+1), 2/0/0 SS2 (+1), 3/3/0 Cap (+3), 3/1/2 IM, 2/2/1 Hulk (+3), 1/1/0 Widow (+1), 0/1/1 BB (+2), 0/1/2 Strange (+3). Lots of added covers...mostly middling actual progress.

4* changes: 23 champed (+4: Peggy/Gwen/Falcap/Antman). 10 at ~172, 8 of them with 13 covers, 4 more (all but Gwenpool, Kate, Wasp) could get that high. Two at 300+ (HB/Cyc), three at 290+ (JG/XF/GT), nine at 280+.

3*: not counting newest (strange): 2 below 200 (-9), 14 @ 200-209 (-3), 16 @ 211-219 (+4), 7@ 220-230 (+7)

Next season: 13th Punisher makes him my next 4* priority, still debating about taking OML to 375 and BSSM to 375 - next daily drop cover would allow to 390. Probably should start hoarding again...having a hard time after opening everything!

Last season: Had burned the 2* farm to pay for previous season, mostly rebuilding.

3* changes: Strange champed. 1 below 200 (-1), 9 @ 200-209 (-5), 14 @ 211-219 (-2), 15@ 220-230 (+8), 1@ 231-240 (+1)

4* changes: Venom, Medusa rostered. 25 champed (+2, SL/Spider-Woman). 11 at 172, 7 with 13 covers (+Blade, Drax). Only Wasp, War Machine, and Luke Cage remain that could get that high; Kate, Gwenpool, Medusa, and Venom cannot (which means I'll be losing some upcoming DDQ's....) Two at 300+ (HB/Cyc), three at 290+ (JG/XF/GT), nine at 280+.

5* changes: Only opened a few CP early in season, only added one Cap (3/3/1). Opening LT's: 2/1/0 Widow (+1), 0/1/2 BB (+1), 0/3/2 Strange (+2).

124 roster spots (+4: Agent Venom, Medusa).
    -Every character rostered except 1*'s, 5x mbw, 2x ss, 2x Phoenix, 2x PX.
    583 CP (+583)
    Level 82 (+3)

Next season: For two seasons I've said "punisher next"...maybe this time I'll mean it. Tomorrow is day 1000 for me, and BSSM goes to 5/1/3....may take him from 255 to 390. Will probably hoard CP until both those goals are done and I have enough to max another 4* instead of waste it (300K)...which means probably hoarding CP for two more seasons.
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Well into 4* land, have 7 4*'s championed with Thing fully covered and Fury will be fully covered when I hit progression in Juggs Heroics. Will horde everything that could get me a 4* I can't use til after I get Thing and Fury championed. Hate wasting covers. 2* farm is churning along.
    No real plans to dive into 5* land. I am happy to get them as I do, but I am not concentrating on that. Sounds horrible.
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Reality Gem season I update

What I managed to do since the last update (Time Gem Season I):
    • Added seven roster slots (98 -> 105)
    • Increased the number of 2* farms from 8 to 13
    • Added the new 4*s icon_shield.pngmedusa_icon.png (* Shield emoticon = Agent Venom)
    • Pulled a total of 23 LTs (4x latest)
    • 3 Crash victories out of 5
    • Brought Strang3 to 2/5/4, level 140

I did not have a lot of time last season, moving to a new flat 3 weeks ago and getting pretty ill afterwards. I still managed to fulfill my objectives of adding new characters (Agent Venom is 1/2/2, Medusa is 0/2/2) and expanding my 2* farmland. I am now farming every 2* except for one, Captain America, which should be added shortly (yes, this means that I have now officially entered the championing-Bagman subgame).

As I finally managed to get to a point where I do not have to add a bunch of new slots a season, I'm finally spending some HP on daily deals, too, especially with the really good deals on 1-day vaults lately (pulled a Hulkbuster cover yesterday with a 50 HP investment!).

The 4* tier is slowly progressing and now I'm using 4* guys more when they are boosted. The average number of covers is now 7.2 (+- 3.3 sd), up from 6.2 (+- 3.0) last season. I have my first max covered 4* in Ghost Rider, but I will probably wait until I get a 14th cover to make the decision on whether I should champ him, since he's not exactly top tier. Right behind him I have other mediocre or bad 4*s with 12 covers each:
    icon_thing.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_venom.png
    and then there's
    icon_cyclops.pngicon_elektra.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png
    at 11 covers.

Since the last update, I beat 3 crashes out of 5 (Carnage, Nick Fury, Venom). I didn't have a chance in the Drax one (0/4/1) and completely missed the Quake one due to the move icon_e_sad.gif . Out of the 23 LTs I pulled this season, I would highlight my only 5* pull: 5Cap Red.

Plan for Reality Gem Season I:
    • Roster any new characters coming up
    • Add 2* Cap to complete my 2* farmland
    • Champ Ghost Rider if there's a 14th cover coming, champ Thing if a I open a red cover (as there's a cover dying on the vine and he's 2/5/5)
    • Champ Iceman and 4Cyke as soon as they get to 13 covers
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    since last time
    4 1 Stars Rostered (got tired of not finishing DDQ and had HP to spare)
    2 Star Champs icon_hawkeye.pngicon_bullseye.pngicon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_daken.pngicon_humantorch.png
    2 at 141 Storm waiting to be Champed once someone reaches 144 (5 Covers in Queue)

3 Star Champs icon_blackwidow.pngicon_blade.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_daken.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_shehulk.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.pngicon_vision.pngicon_wolverine.png
    Quicksilver being leveled up (Cover in Queue)
    Other Max Covered 3's (levels Between 66 and 127)
    icon_beast.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_bullseye.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_hood.pngicon_loki.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_spiderman.png
    2 SW Covers in Queue
    Top 4's
    Devil Dino (5/5/3, level 166)
    Nova (5/5/1, level 180)
    Cyclops (4/3/2, level 188)
    X-23 (5/3/1, level 172)
    Hulkbuster (5/2/3. level 98)

5's not much although Spidey has all three Powers and Finally got a second IM46 Power

EDIT Went Back to Prologue found three Daken Tokens and Sold Him to Champ Storm
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tragedy, sorrow, I say. Alliancemates play tiny violins for me in reply. :p

Oml L459 +1
    Phx L455 +0
    SS 454 +2
    Banner 3/2/4 +3
    Cap 1/5/3 +0
    IM46 4/1/3 +0
    GG 3/3/3 +1
    BSS 4/2/0 +1 (Daily Resupply)
    Black Bolt 2/3/3 +2
    Widow 5/3/0 +4
    5trange 0/1/0 +1

The continuing rivalry between HB and 4cyc. HB was briefly in lead, Bobby snuck up and said "hi" to Scott who screamed bloody murder and jumped right over Tony to escape. The popcorn crowd wandered slightly closer, but kept a safe distance.

Champed Ghost Rider, Carnage and Invisible Woman, due to the aforementioned tragedy and sorrow with LTs. Changed my mind and champed Bucky.

Still need covers for Luke, Gwenpool, Blade.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Arrival of Strang3 - terribly exciting! Now champed and the tiniest and most adorable little 3* on board.

Event rewards and champ farms brought Mororo and Hulk to the frontline at 250* (thanks to divine champs Mororo now 253, Hulk 251). Lcap and Rags close behind. I don't think IF at 248 will be able to win this. Poor IF... he tried so hard. Wanda rallied and managed to nudge ahead of Ock so she is no longer last among the original 3*s.

14 left below 223. Starting to wonder what I will do as they come ever closer to 266...

star.pngstar.png
    2* farm in process of turning over again.

Bagman count: 4 icon_e_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_e_confused.gif

The seasons come, the seasons go, I remain... how much longer? I'm happy with the 4* buffs so far, but the truth is that these changes don't affect my quality of life much. Still RNG-determined progression, still ridiculous scaling, still the same tired events.

Apparently still here... End of BFF, pre-season review.
    Been a busy month, haven't played quite as much.
    My champ farm has reached that interesting point where they churn out so much cp and lts I don't really care about missing out on alliance cp or the occasional 1.2k in pvp and still open one or 2 lts almost every day, sometimes more.

I have a lot of feelings! I was commenting to everyone that would listen that all my mid-range 5*s were stalling at 9 covers, oddly enough. They decided to prove me wrong by advancing to 10 one after another. Possibly sometime in the future I will discover a sudden urgent need for 4 million iso?

Oml L461 +2 because clearly everyone needs more oml
    Phx L455 +0 she don't love me no more
    SS 456 +2 surfer is no longer oppressed by lack of iso and is making up for lost time.
    Banner 3/2/5 +1 hulk no smash
    Cap 1/5/3 +0 steve in hiding
    IM46 4/2/3 +1 excitingly still not usable
    GG 4/3/3 +1 upvote!
    BSS 4/2/0 +0 will never love me...
    Black Bolt 3/4/5 +4 will I finish him before he leaves latests for the abyss of Classics?
    Widow 5/4/0 +1 no-black widow.
    5trange 1/2/0 +2 these missing colours are deeply, deeply distressing for me. At least he's still new.

4* land is interesting. Bobby (311) boldly shoved past Tony (310), who said "meh, whatever." Scott said omfg and ran even further away to 317. Dpx decided to join the fun, bouncing up to 307. X23 and 4pun crossed 300.

Champed Kate, Antman, Drax.
    Sold an astonishing and sad number of covers for Drax, Elektra, Fantastic, Wasp, Jessica and Fury.
    Covered Blade, respecced Luke, still have 11 days left to champ him.
    Still need covers for Gwenpool, Agent Venom, Medusa.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Mororo, If and Hulk stormed past the loser 5*s... all 3 now parked at 257. It looked dark for IF for a while but he's not giving this race somehow.

6 left below 223. Scarlet Witch and Strange in last.

star.pngstar.png
    Still churning.

Bagman count: 2 (I think, lost track of the game for a bit playing fallout shelter intensively.)
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Last status on 11/27/16

Changes since last time:
    On the five star front, I continued to pull just latest but didn't get BB fully covered in time. I'm up to 10 covers on Strange though so not totally bad. On the 4* front, I've been busy. I've champed Moon Knight, Winter Soldier, Miles Morales and Ghost Rider.

Current Status:

SCL Level: 85

icon_wolverine.png 4/2/3 maxed at 390
    icon_jeangrey.png 3/5/5 sitting at 453
    icon_blackbolt.png 2/3/3 sitting at 280
    drstrange_icon.png 4/2/4 sitting at 260
    icon_blackwidow.png 3/4/1 sitting at 255
    icon_captainamerica.png 3/3/4 sitting at 255

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Champs
    icon_ironman.pngicon_carnage.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_x23.pngicon_redhulk.pngicon_quake.pngicon_nova.png
    howard_icon.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_thor.pngicon_hulkcho.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_thing.pngicon_drax.pngicon_warmachine.png
    icon_moonknight.pngicon_wintersoldier.pngicon_miles.pngicon_ghostrider.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png Champ Status
    DONE! (except for Thanos but in no hurry)

star.pngstar.png Champ Status
    All being farmed now

Potential 4* targets to work on next include:
    Peggy Carter at 150 5/5/3 (Finally got last two covers)
    Ant-Man at 150 5/3/5

Current Project
    I'm just banking CP and LTs at this point while I save the ISO to champ Peggy to re-spec her and build up a reserve. I'm sitting at 200K ISO and 129 CPs and 2 Latest LT. I will crack more Latest when Thanos is added to Latest.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    As I mentioned in another thread, I did save up those LTs and cp to get Strange, Bolt, and Natasha. Bolt is fully covered at 405 (with three covers queued), Natasha will be fully covered as soon as the cover distribution is worked out, and Strange will be sitting around at 255 for a while with eleven covers.

At the 4* level, I have four more champions. In order, War Machine, Winter Soldier, Prof X, and Ghost Rider. None terribly exciting, but all useful.

At the 3* level, I've hit 266 with several characters, and am rostering dupes of those.

The plan, right now, is to focus on 5*s for a bit. Champion Bolt, then Natasha, then pull my remaining LTs and cp, so I can champion Strange as well. Not sure how long all of that is going to take. Once that's done, though, I'll go back to getting more 4*s championed, and probably start saving up LTs and cp again to catch new 5*s.

As overall summary, I'm at 25.6k levels and 20.8M ISO in-roster. I still need 4.25M ISO to max out my fully-covered characters (counting Natasha who is, technically, not fully covered).

I'm definitely feeling like things are moving along, and can't wait to start relying on those three 5*s.

5* madness lasted a while; it wasn't easy, but I got all three championed. Since then, I've been focusing on the farm, championing 4*s when I can. Four more of those, with Venom, Carnage (incidentally, my first ever 4*), Bl4de, and Spider-Gwen. Again, nothing exciting, but they're mildly useful. In other 4* news, they're all fully covered except Agent Venom (now 2/5/5. And Medusa is much less than ideal, at 5/3/5).

Now it's back to 5* land, where some insane pull luck got me a fully-covered Thano5. I'm also up to 12 covers on IM46 with an unusable red pending (ugh).

For other measures, up to 133 slots and 24.4M ISO in current roster. Just over 29k levels. Still need 3.5M more for my fully covered characters. Definitely no complaints about recent pace.
  • SummerGlau
    Options
    New 3 Star Champions Since Last Post
    icon_gamora.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_scarletwitch.png
    saving ISO for another Champion (Likely R&G with 5 Covers in Queue)
    Current 2 Star Champs (seem to be keeping them at 6)
    icon_ares.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_ms_marvel.pngicon_storm.pngicon_thor.pngicon_humantorch.png ranging in level from 138 Ares to 98 Thor
    noticed one decent reason to Champion 3 Star Bullseye soon....2 Star Bullseye's champ rewards
    so for now i hold off on rechamping 2 star psycho-killer

oh and finally unlocked last 5 star prior to Thanos
    epic Cap had eluded me to that point
    now both he and 5 Star Stark have 2 powers
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Been a while since I posted here... My phone broke during the anniversary events and I decided to take some time off from the game. Made my return just Before Christmas though. Right now I am at a Plateau - I will be getting Winter Soldier's first champion level in today's Daily resupply, and once he's champed I will be all out of 13-cover fourstars to champion, so I guess I'll just stockpile my ISO and build up the newer characters as they come along. HP is a lot more of a Crunch Point though - at the moment I only have about 1500 and have four new characters in my queue - Bl4de, Medusa, Thano5 and Bag-man. I have some extra one-star characters I could probably trim if I get desperate though, so I'm sure things will work out. I also haven't gotten either Dr Strange yet, but I suppose it is only a matter of time...
    On the five-star front I am waiting for more usable covers for my Silver Surfer (3/3/5) and Spider-man (4/2/4). The next best covered fivestar I have is Captain America with a whopping six covers, so it will be a while Before any of my other fivestars are in working condition.
  • SummerGlau
    Options
    X-23, 4Clops and Kamala Khan are Beastly in wave nodes
    The way they break down for me uncanny strategist produces Green
    (Cyclops 5/3/3 level 188, X-23 5/3/1 level 192, Kamala 3/5/5 level 183)
    once I get Cyclops to 229 (where he should be) it should be red again

(unfortunately he takes a backseat to Hulkbuster who has 11 covers (5/2/4) but is still only level 100)
    Eddie's black does suck which is why I'm glad mine is 5/2/5)
    even at only level 135 Lethal Protector does 4934 Damage
    combined with 3 Star Bullseye who removes the newly created Protect tiles that's about 7500 and presumably some low-grade strike tiles for you
    throw Daken in there and venom almost seems useful
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Placing my roster progress here (in case I accidentally necro another thread again). Mainly tracking the amount of useful 4* covers

Summary
    2014: Joined 26/12
    2015: Max covered 39x 3* & 2x 4*
    2016: Championed 41x 3* & 25x 4
    2017: Maxed 25x 3*, Championed 32x 4* & 7x 5*
    2018: Maxed 33x 3* & 1x 4*, Championed 16x 4* & 8x 5*
    2019: Maxed 38x 3* & 1x 4*, Championed 18x 4* & 9x 5*
    2020: Maxed 31x 3* & 9x 4*, Championed 17x 4* & 12x 5*
    2021: Maxed 28x 3* & 11x 4*, Championed 9x4* and 10x 5*
    2022: 

2014 - Joined on boxing day, spent the remaining week of the year completing the prologue

2015 - Transitioned into 2* after a couple of months and by the end of the year was well into 3* and starting to transition into 4*
    Jan-Aug 65 covers
    Sept 17 covers - slightly low because I only started tracking 10 days into the month, the figure is about 2/3 of a full month. if you take ~8-9 covers from the Jan-Aug figure,  the full month would be ~25-26
    Oct 40 covers
    Nov 44 covers - I only have 6x 5* covers now, that's an average of 2 each month since they were released
    Dec 50 covers

2016 - Well into 4*, championed 1-2 each month
    Jan 47 covers - actual numbers may be higher since I'm now getting more dupes (not tracked)
    Feb 33 covers - stopped opening legendary tokens to avoid the dupes
    Mar 30 covers
    Apr 37 covers
    May 105 covers - spent 2000 command points on 100 classic tokens. I have 26x 5* covers now, that's 20 in the last 6 months (though they were all random from the pulls bar the 2 from civil war)
    Jun 60 covers - pulled 34 latest tokens
    Jul 27 covers - back to hoarding command points but I'm opening latest legendary tokens. 36x 5* covers now, that's 10 more in the last two months.
    Aug 40 covers
    Sep 33 covers - back to hoarding latest legendary tokens
    Oct 50 covers - this is high, might have been the anniversary?
    Nov 32 covers
    Dec 65 covers - also high, I did pull a stash of 166 tacos. Though this only accounted for 3. 41x 5* covers now, that's a rate of one each month, basically a lone cover each release

2017 - Caught up with the 4* champion and finally transitioned into 5* with hawkeye, thanos, silver surfer, gambit, spidey, daredevil and phoenix. Starting 3* dupes
    Jan 40 covers
    Feb 59 covers - a little high and it's because I've started pulling daily deals
    Mar 180 covers - spent 4025 command points pulling 161 Bags of Tricks tokens, pulled my taco stash (~70 savory +200 sweet) to get iso and 2* covers to max and sell in order to champion before all those covers expired. Max covered hawkeye and reached day 820 for 5th oml black. This is probably the biggest progress my roster has had in 10 months. 59x 5* covers now
    Apr 80 covers - higher than usual but I'm been placing top 10 every pve
    May 78 covers - finally got a chance to champion hawkeye as there were no 4* covers expiring
    Jun 64 covers 
    Jul 79 covers - championed all vaulted 4*, just need to catch up on latest now
    Aug 57 covers 
    Sep 207 covers - spent 4050 command points pulling 161 Cosmic tokens, silver surfer and thanos championed
    Oct 321 covers - spent 243 latest tokens to chase gambit and got spidey too. 
    Nov 147 covers - Completed daredevil
    Dec 347 covers - spent 6950 command points pulling 278 family legends tokens. Championed Phoenix 

2018 - Post iso. More 5* champions, black panther, oml, okoye, jj, cap, blackbolt, thor, and loki. First 4* dupe 
    Jan 98 covers
    Feb 72 covers - spent 250 command points to get final cover of black panther from hero for hire
    Mar 73 covers
    Apr 76 covers - spent 720 command points to finish oml since the xfw champion rewards provided duplicate black that would have gone to waste
    May 100 covers 
    Jun 347 covers - pulled 289 latest tokens for Okoye, JJ and Cap. Medusas rewarded last cover for black bolt too.
    Jul 76 covers
    Aug 196 covers - spent 3000 command points pulling 120 right to rule tokens for Thor. One short of champion but got 1 cover saved. Will wait for Valkyrie champion reward to finish Thor. 
    Sep 65 covers
    Oct 119 covers
    Nov 284 covers - pull 208 latest tokens when cable entered. Championed Thor and Loki. Maxed medusa
    Dec 70 covers

2019 - More 5* champions, banner, IM46, Kitty, Iceman, Captain Marvel, Storm, Cable, Rescue, Carnage
    Jan 243 covers - spent 2500 command points on 100 dangerous doctors tokens, then finish Kitty with 40 latest tokens. Wasted 1250 command points on 50 masked vengeance tokens
    Feb 82 covers
    Mar 138 covers - pulled 50 latest tokens and 375 command points on 15 paint it black tokens
    Apr 56 covers - cutting back pve. Only doing 4x clears now, no longer getting 4* placement rewards 
    May 95 covers 
    Jun 132 covers - spent 59 latest tokens to get roster Rescue
    Jul 79 covers - 2nd 4* maxed, Peggy
    Aug 288 covers - pulled 148 latest tokens for Iceman, enough champion rewards to champion Captain Marvel
    Sep 59 covers - Championed Storm
    Oct 188 covers - spent 1400 command points on 56 fan favourites tokens and 1340 command points on 67 classic tokens
    Nov 89 covers - spent 550 command points on 22 symbiotic relationship tokens 
    Dec 277 covers - pulled 166 latest tokens, championed carnage

2020 - More 5* champions, Dr Strange, Beta Ray Bill, Black Suit Spiderman, Ghost Rider, Immortal Hulk, starlord, professor x, green goblin, onslaught, apocalypse, killmonger, Hela
    Jan 72 covers
    Feb 78 covers
    Mar 196 covers - pulled 90 latest tokens, finally championed Dr Strange from shards
    Apr 222 covers - pulled 72 latest tokens, got enough shards to finish Beta Ray Bill
    May 151 covers - Championed black suit spidey as well as maxing the 3rd 4* (Carol). Pulled 48 latest tokens, championed Ghost Rider & Immortal Hulk
    Jun 132 covers - resupply dropped the last cover for starlord (I was a few Drax covers away anyway). Spent 750 command points on 30 optimal illusion tokens to finish professor 
    Jul 267 covers - pulled 60 latest tokens and spent 3200 command points on another 128 pulls. Green Goblin championed from champion rewards.
    Aug 307 covers - pulled 196 latest using 45 tokens and 3775 command points to finish apocalypse and onslaught. Maxed IMHB, Nick Fury and Luke Cage
    Sep 108 covers - pulled 17 latest tokens and finished killmonger
    Oct 182 covers - pulled 15 latest tokens
    Nov 168 covers - pulled 32 latest tokens and spent 1175 command points on 47 light and shadow tokens. Maxed Jean and Rhulk
    Dec 235 covers - pulled 127 latest tokens. Championed Hela and maxed Mordo and Nova

2021 - More 5* champions, king pin, doctor doom, cap first avenger, Wanda, archangel, magneto, heimdall, ultron, Shang Chi, yelena
    Jan 189 covers - pulled 32 latest tokens
    Feb 86 covers - pulled 38 latest tokens championed kingpin and doctor doom
    Mar 115 covers - pulled 11 latest tokens
    Apr 123 covers - pulled 30 latest tokens
    May 127 covers - pulled 9 latest tokens
    Jun 195 covers - pulled 98 latest tokens finally championed cap first avenger, pulled 30 latest tokens and maxed rocket & groot
    Jul 136 covers - pulled 10 latest tokens and maxed iceman, championed Wanda
    Aug 145 covers - pulled 37 latest tokens and maxed x-23, px and moon knight
    Sep 132 covers - pulled 13 latest tokens and got enough shards to champion archangel
    Oct 194 covers - spent 1075 command points on 43 god complex tokens and championed magneto and pulled 85 latest tokens and spent 75 command points on 3 slash and burn tokens. Championed Heimdall
    Nov 232 covers - spent 36 latest tokens and 3100 command points on another 124 pulls to finish Shang Chi and Ultron, Yelena got there too
    Dec 91 covers

2022 - 
    Jan 108 covers - pulled 14 latest tokens
    Feb ?? covers - spent 16,000 command points pulling 640 good fortune tokens, pulled 4 latest tokens
  • TheWerebison
    TheWerebison Posts: 431 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    After this holiday's extra iso, I finally have my 2* roster on farm, and all my 3* are champed except for Falcon, who needs levels, and Strang3 and 3nos, who need covers.

Time to finally start pumping iso into my most usable 4*s!:

HB, IW, XFW, and Nick Fury are all fully covered, so they'll probably be the first.

On the other hand, I could just do HB and put iso into the better 4* that I have decent coverage in:

Prof X is 5/1/4
    Jean is 4/3/5 (so close!)
    Iceman is 5/4/2

I earn little enough iso that I will probably get a bunch more 4* covers before I even get HB champed, so we'll see what happens!

EDIT: Just read ahead and on day 805, I get a free purple Jean Grey! There ya go, she's my next 4* to champ!
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DFiPL wrote:
    Plan? Right now I'm like a dog chasing a car; I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it.

In all seriousness, for the longest time I was leveling everybody equally. Had about half my roster up to 130 and the other half at 125 (amongst 3*) but that was mostly because I ran out of ISO while leveling folks to 130.

Then championing hit.

So I switched over from levelling equally to champ'ing a bunch of cats. Plus all my 2*, of course.

Here's what the roster looks like:

icon_nickfury.pngicon_antman.png (140)
    icon_starlord.png (130)
    icon_invisiblewoman.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_elektra.png (125)
    icon_mrfantastic.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_thing.pngicon_x23.png (115)
    icon_deadpool.pngicon_jeangrey.png (111)
    icon_ironman.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.png (94)
    icon_iceman.pngicon_captainamerica.png (90)
    icon_quake.png (86)
    icon_miles.png (78)
    icon_punisher.pngicon_venom.png (74)
    icon_warmachine.pngicon_drax.pngicon_wintersoldier.png (70)

Nobody in this tier is close to max, let alone being champ'ed, but the half dozen or so at the top are the most usable of the bunch currently. X-23, when buffed, is reasonably usable in PVE, also.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png (level 166+ champions)
    icon_captainamerica.pngicon_rocket.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_shehulk.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png (level 130)
    icon_blade.pngicon_colossus.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_loki.pngicon_magneto.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_vision.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png (level 125)

icon_beast.pngicon_bullseye.pngicon_daken.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_hood.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_punisher.png

All of the 125's will eventually reach champion territory, but they're 125 because I prioritized the characters I liked best when leveling to 130 originally. That priority level has held through the champion process, and the 130's will get cleaned out before I start on the 125's.

The only star.pngstar.png I lack are Bullseye, Daken, and Moonstone. At this time, no plans to add them. Everybody else is either a champion, or, in the case of Magneto, Storm, Human Torch and Captain America, beginning the rebuild phase to take them to their second bite at the champion apple.

What a difference six months (and particularly the advent of SCLs) makes.

In 2* land, I went ahead and rostered/built Bullseye and Moonstone. Daken is still on the outside looking in and may never join the party. The 2* farm hums contentedly.

Everybody who was in 125+ territory in 3* land is now championed. The Champion system finally gave icon_sentry.png a reason to stick on my roster, so he's being rebuilt, and is currently at 9/13 covers and is at his current cap of 117. drstrange_icon.png is likewise at 9 covers, but distribution means that he's only 114. 3* Thanos has 5 covers, and is at his current cap of 68.

Among the rest of the 3*, the breakdown is basically:

183+

icon_shehulk.pngicon_gamora.pngicon_blackwidow.pngicon_loki.pngicon_squirrelgirl.pngicon_doctordoom.pngicon_psylocke.pngicon_beast.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_humantorch.pngicon_cyclops.pngicon_thor.pngicon_caroldanvers.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_kamalakhan.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_vision.pngicon_blackpanther.pngicon_storm.pngicon_lukecage.pngicon_groot.pngicon_magneto.png

not yet to 183

icon_deadpool.pngicon_daken.pngicon_mystique.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_falcon.pngicon_bullseye_old.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_blade.pngicon_colossus.pngicon_hood.pngicon_doctoroctopus.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_ragnarok.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_daredevil.pngicon_spiderman.png

My 4* roster has seen meteoric growth.

I'm up to four champion 4*:

icon_jeangrey.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_nickfury.pngicon_starlord.png

Have another five 4* at either 12 or 13 covers:

icon_captainamerica.pngicon_thing.pngicon_deadpool.pngicon_ghostrider.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png

Nine more at 9 - 11 covers:

icon_antman.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_mrfantastic.pngicon_elektra.pngicon_punisher.pngicon_professorx.pngicon_thor.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_wintersoldier.png

Six months ago, Fury was my highest covered and I think he only had 7 covers. I'm missing Wasp, Carnage (by choice), and Agent Venom currently.

My 5* roster has also grown reasonably well all things considered. I have all 5* except Phoenix rostered. drstrange_icon.png , icon_ironman.png and icon_captainamerica.png are all at 4+ covers. Every 5* I have has two covers except icon_blackwidow.png , icon_wolverine.png , icon_silversurfer.png and icon_spiderman.png . I'm not leveling my 5* beyond 255 for quite a long time, though. Maybe if and when I reach the point of having most or all 4* championed. Probably not before.
  • MarkersMake
    MarkersMake Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Well, I rostered my final 3* (Sentry), and I now have 20 champed 3*s so... I guess spend the next six months or so hoarding tokens, HP, CP, and ISO until I'm ready to dive into 4*/5* land?

Oh, and champ most (all?) of my 3*s of course.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Status update

All of them are part of my roster. The most covers I have for Pheonix and Silver Surver (six each).

All of them are part of my roster, ten are champions:
    icon_thor.pngicon_iceman.pngicon_antman.pngicon_starlord.pngicon_jeangrey.pngicon_wolverine.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_peggycarter.pngicon_kingpin.pngicon_cyclops.png

Close to champion are:

13 covers: icon_falcon.png
    12 covers: icon_elektra.pngicon_nickfury.png
    11 covers: icon_professorx.pngicon_venom.pngicon_x23.png
    10 covers: icon_quake.pngicon_carnage.png

... and another eight characters with nine covers each.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Since I championed Dr. Strange two weeks ago, I`m through with that tier.

star.pngstar.png
    Three of them are permanently recruited ( icon_thor.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_ms_marvel.png). If I am lacking a essential character in PVE, I`ll recruiting him/her for the time of the event (currently icon_moonstone.png).

Future plans:
    Build up my 4* tier. So I`m going for the 900 points progression cover in PVP (I`ve missed only two since September) and try to gather as much 4* covers in PVE as possible.
    End of the year update

Day 589

Roster slots: 107 (+5)

Recruited Thanos (1/0/0). I got another cover for Black Widow (0/3/1) and Black Suit Spidey (0/1/1).

Added Medusa (3/3/4) and Agent Venom (2/2/3) to my roster. Deadpool and Punisher are my 4* champions number 11 and 12.

Close to champion are:

13 covers: Captain America, Nick Fury, Spider-Gwen
    12 covers: Elektra, Carnage, Venom, X-23, Drax
    11 covers: Professor X, Quake, Kate Bishop
    10 covers: Moonknight, Winter Soldier, Nova, Gwenpool, Ghost Rider, Medusa
    (prioritized characters in red)

... and another three characters with nine covers each.

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    Recruited Thanos (1/3/1). I`ll champion him if I`ll get the covers. No plans otherwise.

star.pngstar.png
    Because I had more ISO than I could spend, I decided to farm 2*. I`ve added OBW (championed), Magneto (championed), Storm (championed), Ares (5/3/1) and Wolverine (1/1/2) to my newly founded farm.

Future plans:
    Since I invested most of my ISO and CP to champion Deadpool and Punisher, I`ll start to accumulate ISO and CP again. I`ll expand my 2* farm in the meantime.