Another roster help

Options
macgawel
macgawel Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
Hello.

I've chosen not to use my LT until I'm in 4* land.
But I've a son.
And he's played...

So now, I don't have any LT left, only two spare places and some covers :
4 *
Agent Venom (3 covers)
Iron Fist (3 covers)
Riri (1 cover)

5*
Black Panther (4 covers)
Thanos (4 covers)
Hawkeye (2 covers)

My roster :
1* => one for DDQ
2* => three for DDQ, one for the Behemoth, and one (Hawkeye) for farming (so I can drop him if really needed)
3* => All of them, only 4 not champed. Between PVE and DDQ, I think I should keep them all.
4* => 11 to buy. I begin to get some playable (at 7 or more covers)
5* => None.

At first, my idea would be to keep 4*, but the 4 covers for BP and Thanos are really appealing so...

For now, I think I should :
- Sell 2*Hawkeye (to get 3 slots)
- Roster Venom, 4IF, 5BP and 5Thanos (need 4 slots).

Any idea who I should keep/drop ?

Comments

• MarkersMake
    MarkersMake Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If you have to choose, keep all the 5*s. So, roster BP, Thanos, and Hawkeye. 

I don't really know how good Iron Fist is going to be yet, but you won't really miss agent venom or Riri if you have to sell their covers. They're kind of mediocre, and Venom's black is just annoying until you get 5 covers for it (actually, it's even annoying then).  You can definitely sell your 2* Hawkeye to roster one of the three 4*s if you want to - it's easy to get a 2* back. 

But absolutely keep the 5*s.

Also, get your son his own device/account! ;)  
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I say keep the 5*s too, if you're not willing/able to buy more roster slots.  But... important thing here... DO NOT PUT ANY ISO INTO THEM.  If you leave them alone, even with multiple covers, it won't destroy your scaling.  And you don't need to level them -- they will be useful (especially Thanos) right off the bat without any leveling.  

5*s are just too scarce and too subject to the whims of RNG to throw away.  Even the 4*s can be replaced more easily...
  • abominatrix
    abominatrix Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Not much to add, but I think you want to roster Iron Fist. 

Is he top tier? Probably not. Is he fun to play with 4* Cage? You bet. I just smile when Cage fires his yellow and the graphic with him and Fist comes up. While that doesn't help gameplay-wise, the synergy between Cage's yellow nuke and Fist's fortified tile creation means that even the first time it fires it will do an impressive amount of damage.

• SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Keep every level 4 and 5 character and sell level 2 Black Widow and Hawkeye. You'll still have Storm, Ares and Magneto for Deadpool's dq. That means you'll have 4 slots and 6 characters. Maybe if you've lucky, you'll be able to buy the extra slots before they expire. Riri should be the first to go if she can't be recruited, imo.
  • macgawel
    macgawel Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thank you for your tips.

So far I've rostered (no iso for them) :
    + 5Thanos
    + 5BP

I'm 25 HP short to open a new slot :'(  and got 3 days to find them...should be OK, so :
    + 5Hawkeye

- 2Hawkeye
    + 4IronFist

The OBW slot is here to get the 2* needed for the Burrito, so I think I will keep the slot open.
    I will sell Riri, I can't keep everybody :(

But perhaps I'll sell DocOck (1/1/2) to roster AV : I've got 2 covers for him (10 days) and he doesn't seem to be that important...