3* Champion Cover Reward Update ?

Options
D4Ni13
D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
Hy, 

Was there any announcement about updating the 3* champions cover rewards any time soon ? I mean Iron Fist still gives Kate Bishop, and he should give Danny Rand as a reward. Same for Captain Marvel (Modern) who should give C4rol, and so on. Also the 2* Hawkeye could give Hawkguy covers, and furthermore give Kate Bishop. 

Anything planned @Brigby ?

Comments

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    As long as I can get another 18 Captain Marvel 3* covers (roughly) to get my Peggy yellow before any kind of a reassignment, sure, go nuts.

But let me get my Peggy yellow first.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I expect a change like this to happen in the offseason. So probably in May at the earliest.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Very happy it didn't happen this season. Hawkguy, Iron fist, all those guys are easily gonna be covered through tokens. Whereas those formerly outdated 3 star guys are the only reliable source for vaulted characters like Kate and Ghost Rider.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They've only updated the champ rewards once in the past and I think it was met with a lot of mixed reviews. The people that were working towards specific champ reward covers got mad and the rest of the people either were happy or indifferent.

That said, they DID announce the change a few days ahead of time and it WAS done during the offseason so expect the same in the future if it happens again.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 364 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah, I don't think it's a bad thing if they change champ rewards, but please give ample time to change any plans we had. That's the part that would get people angry.
  • Ezrius
    Ezrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DFiPL said:
    As long as I can get another 18 Captain Marvel 3* covers (roughly) to get my Peggy yellow before any kind of a reassignment, sure, go nuts.

Just got a Peggy cover from her.  No regrets.

They can feel free to assign Peggy covers to someone else I have under lvl 183, actually.  Blue first would be great.
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanks, appreciate the answer :-)
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DFiPL said:

My thoughts exactly except it will be a champ level.  :)