Card filtering by type, ability, or better search

Options
Bluezeak
Bluezeak Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
edited September 2016 in MtGPQ Suggestions & Feedback
Please add the ability to filter by card by type or ability.

E.g. type "knight", "ally".
E.g. ability "madness".

Its difficult to put a madness deck together without being able to see my cards that have madness.

Discarding isn't a named ability, but I need to use cards that force discard - how do I locate them in my deck?

And as has been stated elsewhere, please, please, add the ability to filter by unmastered cards

Comments

• Irgy
    Irgy Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Bumping this since I wanted to post the same thing myself.

There's events that require zombies/madness/vampires/delerium/etc, and no way to actually filter for such cards in the card pool.

I don't even think we need a complicated search specification language (like the OP seems to be suggesting). Just make the existing text search field search the rules text and creature types as well as the card title. Then maybe I'll get a few cards showing up because of their title when I really want a creature type, but it's a lot easier to deal with than the full card pool.
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I agree. Also, it would be great to be able to sort and search for cards with "lifelink" "defender", etc. it would make deckbuilding a lot easier instead of having to search through hundreds of cards to find those in between that fit what you are searching for.
  • Beutimus
    Beutimus Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Agreed, I'd love the ability to search on 'keywords'. Like 'Energize' or 'Overload' if I'm building an energy based deck
  • Froggy
    Froggy Posts: 511 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If we can get enough people posting on this, D3 might notice and actually add this feature in the next update.
  • WingZero
    WingZero Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Searching by keyword would be useful. I think we should be able to search by card text also. For example I would like to be able to search for cards with "When this creature enters the battlefield" and it would find all cards with that text.